In this Episode…..
– We have a recall warning for Bombay Sapphire gin across Canada
– We go off about provincial aptitude testing
– Has EVERYONE seen Shrek?
– The Edmonton Oilers have a shitter problem
– Red Sox fans are racist Dbags
– A plane turns into a fireball, but no injuries
– Facebook now allows you to add “reactions” to your comments
– Youtube pranker removes stop signs in new prank, bro
– Prince Philip is… not dead!
– US officials question a 3 month old terrorist
– Facebook hires 3,000 people to help remove LIVE Violence
– Thomas Cook has some amazingly stupid complaints from travellers
Plane Crash Video
- Check us out streaming on The Podcast Radio Network (102.7 WSNR)! Friday nights from 8pm-10pm (FEARCast @ 8pm, FYFCast @ 9pm) by clicking HERE.
— What your most embarrassing moment? (We have a listener write in with a question! You can too email@example.com)
— If you were given a blank check and told to by anything you want, no matter the cost, what do you buy?
— Would you rather: Take someone’s cup of quarters at a casino, OR punch a baby? (Brian Bennett from Rollin Off Track Podcast)
— Would you rather: Kiss a cow’s ass, OR eat liver and onions? (Mark Bogner from The Tangent-Bound Network)
— If you could remake one movie what would it be? (Mandy Osipenko from LittleGeekLost)
Music Featured in this episode:
Thanks to everyone that supports the show! If you want more FYFC in your life make sure to follow us on the links below!
Do you LOVE horror movies? Want them delivered to your door? Then click on the link below and subscribe to HORROR PACK! You will receive $3 OFF, and FYFC will be credited for the sale through their Affiliate Program. You know you want 4 horror Blu-ray and/or DVD sent to your house each month, stop waiting. Sign up now! Join the HorrorPack Subscription
Give us a call anytime! Leave a greeting, pimp your show/product/band, anything you want and we will play it on the next available show!!