In this episode we talk about:
– Starting at age 10 with a super 8
– Comedy show with his brother
– The Fields was the jump off!
– Not everyone is a film maker, not all woman are Scream Queens
– How many people do what they say in their high school year book?
– Harrison takes on The “Snowflake Generation”
– He finally watched the 2016 Ghostbusters… he had some notes
– We waited 20 years for another Independence Day???
– “My job is to judge your trailer.” Nope you are a douche!
– “We are picking fly shit, out of pepper”
– “When film and art become fast food product, we no longer appreciate it.”
– We love Godzilla, and Rogue One!
– The power of film, we are losing it
– There is just too much content out there anymore.
– People need to wake the fuck up!
– The Walking Dead should be backing down on the violence
– Are the powers that be controlling you? Is this by design?
– Celebrity worship. The monster called 2016
– What is Death House? A LOT OF FUCKING FUN!!
– See something Say something?
– The disappearance of Hard Media…
– Roy Scheider killed Kennedy… there we said it.
– There’s nothing social, about social media
– The internet has given people a voice, that maybe shouldn’t have one
Music Featured in this episode:
1) Our Last Enemy – FEARCast Theme
Thanks to everyone that supports the show! If you want more FYFC in your life make sure to follow us on the links below!
Do you LOVE horror movies? Want them delivered to your door? Then click on the link below and subscribe to HORROR PACK! You will receive $3 OFF, and FYFC will be credited for the sale through their Affiliate Program. You know you want 4 horror Blu-ray and/or DVD sent to your house each month, stop waiting. Sign up now!
Give us a call anytime! Leave a greeting, pimp your show/product/band, anything you want and we will play it on the next available show!!