** Released to Patreon 1.16.17 **
In this episode we talk about:
– Twiztid’s new album “The Continuous Evilution Of Life’s ?’s”
– Breaking it down and stripping away the labels
– Doing the music that they want, no walls
– The Juggalo culture, being an escape for people
– Been in the game a long time, still hungry
– If you aren’t pushing yourself, maybe Prince wouldn’t have written Purple Rain
– Believe in your product, don’t put out shit!
– Let’s get Jamie on a Chopper track!
– Let’s talk Wrestling
– #TwiztidTatTuesday & #FamArtFriday
– Rocking the shit outta the hotline!
– Bring back the Purple Show!
– Kid’s Interviewing Bands
– 10 Cloverfield Lane, Horror Remakes and nostalgia
– Ghostbusters 3?
– James Wan & The Duffer Bros “gets it”
– Go GO POWER RANGERS!!
– The Juggalo March…
– Life after Psychopathic
– Majik Ninja Entertainment taking over 2017!
Music Featured in this episode:
Thanks to everyone that supports the show! If you love what we do and would love to hear or see more content coming out you can click the links below to get more involved or grab yourself some awesome shit!!
– Patreon! (If you want to see FYFC grow, don’t wait, make us your employees!)
– Shirts! **COMING SOON** You know you want us all over your chest!
– SWAG! You can get stickers, phone cases, mugs and more!
Give us a call anytime! Leave a greeting, pimp your show/product/band, anything you want and we will play it on the next available show!!