- We talk about their latest disc “Great Olden Dynasty”.
- How did Richard get into music and metal?
- Korn, Limp Bizkit & Slipknot…
- The Italian Metal Scene
- Where has the metal scene gone?
- How hard is it to play symphonic metal in small clubs?
- We play Genus Ordinis Dei – Salem (Cristina Scabbia)
- We talk about their video “Cold Water” (See below)
- Working with Steve Saints.
- More behind the scenes of “Great Olden Dynasty”
- We take a step back and find out what Richard is into other than music.
- Who likes Stranger Things??
- What’s coming up next for G.O.D?
- Richard’s favourite album of all time.
- All that and more!
This episode is proudly sponsored by Spunk Lube! Spunk Lube is an award-winning personal lubricant, and the only Lube BAD ASS enough to be sold at The Hog & Whistle! Whether you are having fun by yourself or with a friend, bring the best! Spunk Lube!
AND ALSO proudly sponsored by Pleasure Playpen! Pleasure Playpen is THE ultimate phone sex experience! You can explore your wild, creative, and taboo side with some of the sexiest ladies on the internet! It’s a taboo and anything goes phone sex experience.
Thanks to everyone that supports the show! If you love what we do and would love to hear or see more content coming out you can click the links below to get more involved or grab yourself some awesome shit!!
Music Featured in this episode:
Bumpers Featured in this episode:
1) Hysteria 51
If you want more FYFC in your life make sure to follow us on the links below!
Give us a call anytime! Leave a greeting, pimp your show/product/band, anything you want and we will play it on the next available show!!