FEAR sit down with three time guest and friend, James D. Schumacher III. This episode gets very deep with the recent passing of James’s father. This is not a normal interview show, but an important one. Take a min and hug those around you that you cherish, with how fragile humanity is it could always be the last time.
In this episode we talk about:
– James’ parents always wanted his children to follow their dream, not work for others.
– What photography meant to James’ dad.
– The Schumacher Weekly…
– From reading, playing video games and movies James’ dad sparked his creativity
– “Pain fuels my art…”
– When you are young and naive and think you know everything, but you are totally wrong.
– The battle of being a dad, and being away from his family
– You Don’t know what you have, until its gone…
– James starts to put some of the pieces together.
– The connection with James’ father & his film “The Astronaut”
– We head deep into his fathers decline in health
– We talk about the final moments with his father
- Check us out streaming on The Podcast Radio Network (102.7 WSNR)! Friday nights from 8pm by clicking HERE.
Music Featured in this episode:
1) Our Last Enemy – FEARCast Theme
Thanks to everyone that supports the show! If you want more FYFC in your life make sure to follow us on the links below!
Do you LOVE horror movies? Want them delivered to your door? Then click on the link below and subscribe to HORROR PACK! You know you want 4 horror Blu-ray and/or DVD sent to your house each month, stop waiting. Sign up now! Join the HorrorPack Subscription