FYFCast 83: In this episode you will Hear:
– It’s vacation time!
– A new web series we want to do, but there could be set backs
– Razar & MDI are a couple sickies
– Fear Brings up how “The Tenors” recently changed the Canadian Nation anthem for the #AllLivesMatter Movement
– Razar tells tales of “Stampede time”. Which means Calgary PD have their hands full with drunken assholes.
– The Pokemon Go craze: The console war, the injuries, the crime, and how we have to catch them all!
– Then we are also joined by singer, songwriter, actress, author and above all CANADIAN: Bif Naked. We talk about her upcoming album, tour, wedding and her new book “I,Bificus”.
MVP + Pokemon Go
Thanks to everyone that supports the show! If you love what we do and would love to hear or see more content coming out you can click the links below to get more involved or grab yourself some awesome shit!!
Give us a call anytime! Leave a greeting, pimp your show or product, anything you want and we will play it on the next available show!!