In this Episode…..
- We talk about the passing of Chris Cornell, and the other frontmen from the 90’s grunge era
- How many of you are excited for the Baywatch movie? Will it be good?
- In Karma news: Theunis Botha (big game hunter) killed by Elephant!
- 2021 Super Bowl has been moved, and the corrupt nature of Raiders stadium.
- MDI tells the tale of poor Rex losing his nuts
- Check us out streaming on The Podcast Radio Network (102.7 WSNR)! Friday nights from 8pm-10pm (FEARCast @ 8pm, FYFCast @ 9pm) by clicking HERE.
— You get 1 dipping sauce the rest of your life, what do you pick?
— What irrational fear did you have as a child?
— You have committed Crimes Against Humanity. You have been sentenced to death to be carried out by an animal. You have to pick the animal, and how they will execute you.
— If you had to scream out a quote from a movie or TV show every time you cum, what would it be?
— You have the most inconvenient super power… what is it?
Music Featured in this episode:
Thanks to everyone that supports the show! If you want more FYFC in your life make sure to follow us on the links below!
Do you LOVE horror movies? Want them delivered to your door? Then click on the link below and subscribe to HORROR PACK! You will receive $3 OFF, and FYFC will be credited for the sale through their Affiliate Program. You know you want 4 horror Blu-ray and/or DVD sent to your house each month, stop waiting. Sign up now! Join the HorrorPack Subscription
Give us a call anytime! Leave a greeting, pimp your show/product/band, anything you want and we will play it on the next available show!!