In this episode we talk about:
– How Zack got started in the bizz!
– Being Scut Farkus, and the legend of “A Christmas Story”
– We talk about his appearances in ALL the CSI shows
– “I have a douchebag face”
– The sitcom that was before it’s time, and still amazing: Titus
– The network HATES Chris Titus, you won’t see it on DVD.
– Almost Famous… Kate Hudson’s booty… that is all
– Transformers, Zack’s perfect day!
– Zack loves being the bad guy!
– I gush over how I fell in love with him in Freddy vs. Jason
– I wanted him to be the next one to wear “THE GLOVE”
– We talk about his new films Restoration & Bethany (Check out FEARCastJ’s Review HERE)
– How Zack eats lol
– We go off on a political tangent, discussing Trump, Kathy Griffin, Guns and more.
– The pussification of North America.
– What’s coming up next for Zack?
– Tips from a pro, to someone just starting out and more!
- Check us out streaming on The Podcast Radio Network (102.7 WSNR)! Friday nights from 8pm-10pm (FEARCast @ 8pm, FYFCast @ 9pm) by clicking HERE.
Music Featured in this episode:
1) Our Last Enemy – FEARCast Theme
2) APMAs 2015: Halestorm and Corey Taylor – “Hunger Strike”
3) Chris Cornell – Black Hole Sun (Live At Red Robinson Show Theatre)
Thanks to everyone that supports the show! If you want more FYFC in your life make sure to follow us on the links below!
Do you LOVE horror movies? Want them delivered to your door? Then click on the link below and subscribe to HORROR PACK! You know you want 4 horror Blu-ray and/or DVD sent to your house each month, stop waiting. Sign up now! Join the HorrorPack Subscription