If you like FEARCast hit us with a review by clicking HERE. Thanks for listening!
In this episode we talk about:
– Why there wasn’t a FEARCast last week… GHOSTBUSTERS 2016 fucking sucks!
– Ro tries to figure out how Skype works
– “The Real Ghostbusters” cartoon is on Netflix??
– Is the Jedi moving to Texas?
– Texas is making some questionable laws
– We talk about our Love of Slapshot and play a clip.
– Is Jedi dating Scarlett Johansson?
– We touch on Prometheus & The Circle, which had no support for the talent in the film
– We like Tom Hanks & Robin Williams as bad guys.
– We gush about Robin Williams… still the best.
– We chat about Get Out!
– We have the time of our lives talking about Jennifer Grey!
– We take to the stars with Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
– Fear tells a tale of meeting Dave Bautista
– The boys talk about where you can catch them!
– We talk about Don’t Breathe, after Ro remembers he saw it.
– We talk about Cable, and some video game chatter
– Friday The 13th THE GAME!
– And lots more!
Music Featured in this episode:
Thanks to everyone that supports the show! If you want more FYFC in your life make sure to follow us on the links below!
Do you LOVE horror movies? Want them delivered to your door? Then click on the link below and subscribe to HORROR PACK! You know you want 4 horror Blu-ray and/or DVD sent to your house each month, stop waiting. Sign up now! Join the HorrorPack Subscription