In this episode we talk about:
– Tom’s adventure: Animation, Film then… Realestate?
– Did he just say Jar Jar Binks?
– How a good kid goes bad
– The only way to go extreme is to go to Hell
– The “Cole’s Notes” version
– Found footage and a 3D Hell
– B Horror going mainstream, and we miss video stores
– The disappearance of hard media; BluRay, DVD, etc
– Blockbuster could have owned Netflix
– The religious community is up in arms! All of them!
– Making VooDoo more real with improv
– Ron Jeremy enters the picture…
– VooDoo wrapped on the Blood Moon and other crazy behind the scenes stuff
– The study of all religion and what Hell would look like
– Turns out Dani is a lying whore, so fuck her!
– Sex with the Devil – Our opinions
– What would the devil’s dick look like?
– You take the good with the bad
– What’s next for Tom?
– Sam “Mad Sam” DeStefano… is a monster.
– Make sure you check out VooDoo, you will be entertained!
Music Featured in this episode:
1) Our Last Enemy – FEARCast Theme
2) Traverse the Abyss – 21 Or Bust
Thanks to everyone that supports the show! If you want more FYFC in your life make sure to follow us on the links below!
Do you LOVE horror movies? Want them delivered to your door? Then click on the link below and subscribe to HORROR PACK! You will receive $3 OFF, and FYFC will be credited for the sale through their Affiliate Program. You know you want 4 horror Blu-ray and/or DVD sent to your house each month, stop waiting. Sign up now!