In this episode we talk about:
– How did the label start?
– Bringing the DYI of NWOBHM to USA
– Brian couldn’t play, so he promoted!
– Did Brian envision that he was finding some stars in the scene?
– Learning he business side of the music industry.
– The first three years… in Brian’s mom’s garage…
– The digital age of music.
– From Fanzine to social media.. its all about the networking and support!
– A great surprise from Kerry King!
– Ray are you still there?
– The 35th anniversary TOUR & BOOK!
– Any bands that you thought would have been more successful?
– “That’s total shit, go try again.”
– We didn’t get Pantera‘s Cowboys From Hell… but I hear they did OK.
– Drinking Jack with Slash.. but I hear they did OK.
– The Metal Misconduct Podcast is born
– How times have changed, or have they?
– Metal is EVERYWHERE. All industries.
– How music is shared in the digital age
Music Featured in this episode:
1) Our Last Enemy – FEARCast Theme
Thanks to everyone that supports the show! If you want more FYFC in your life make sure to follow us on the links below!
Do you LOVE horror movies? Want them delivered to your door? Then click on the link below and subscribe to HORROR PACK! You will receive $3 OFF, and FYFC will be credited for the sale through their Affiliate Program. You know you want 4 horror Blu-ray and/or DVD sent to your house each month, stop waiting. Sign up now!
Give us a call anytime! Leave a greeting, pimp your show/product/band, anything you want and we will play it on the next available show!!