In this Episode…..
- This is the 24th year for the event!
- The history of how the rally came to be!
- Dana explains how Canadian courts let it happen, and how its grown.
- What happens when recreational marijuana becomes legal?
- No food trucks at the event??
- The politics behind Cannabis and why the protest happens.
- All that and more!
This episode is proudly sponsored by Spunk Lube! Spunk Lube is an award-winning personal lubricant, and the only Lube BAD ASS enough to be sold at The Hog & Whistle! Whether you are having fun by yourself or with a friend, bring the best! Spunk Lube!
AND Budzone! Budzone is THE place to order premium
#cannabis online in Canada. You can’t buy happiness but you can buy weed and that’s pretty damn close 😉 Lab-tested for potency. Mailed discreetly, and if you use PROMO CODE: “FYFC” on purchases of $200 or more you will get a free 8th! Who doesn’t like free weed! GET SOME!
Thanks to everyone that supports the show! If you love what we do and would love to hear or see more content coming out you can click the links below to get more involved or grab yourself some awesome shit!!
– The Hog and Whistle! – Shirts, stickers, phone cases, mugs and more
Music Featured in this episode:
If you want more FYFC in your life make sure to follow us on the links below!
Give us a call anytime! Leave a greeting, pimp your show/product/band, anything you want and we will play it on the next available show!!