- We tap into how Rob & I started chatting.
- The “Violence & Gore” warning that Facebook put on our last live video.
- The history of The Something Something Cast.
- The #PodernFamily
- Has podcasting changed in the last 5 years?
- Learning to podcast!
- We play the song of the week: A Breach of Silence – Broken
- We talk about Netflix’s new horror film, The Ritual.
- The Blair Witch comparison.
- The found footage genre.
- American Horror Story: Roanoke
- Cloverfield Paradox… and its issues.
- The Netflix business plan?
- Black Mirror, and bringing back horror anthologies!
- All that and more!
This episode is proudly sponsored by Spunk Lube! Spunk Lube is an award-winning personal lubricant, and the only Lube BAD ASS enough to be sold at The Hog & Whistle! Whether you are having fun by yourself or with a friend, bring the best! Spunk Lube!
AND ALSO proudly sponsored by Pleasure Playpen! Pleasure Playpen is THE ultimate phone sex experience! You can explore your wild, creative, and taboo side with some of the sexiest ladies on the internet! It’s a taboo and anything goes phone sex experience.
Thanks to everyone that supports the show! If you love what we do and would love to hear or see more content coming out you can click the links below to get more involved or grab yourself some awesome shit!!
Music Featured in this episode:
Bumpers Featured in this episode:
If you want more FYFC in your life make sure to follow us on the links below!
Give us a call anytime! Leave a greeting, pimp your show/product/band, anything you want and we will play it on the next available show!!