- Razar breaks down the game in a heart felt discussion.
- Is Razar done with Scotty Shooz?
- Phlly gets burned to the ground… always classy!
- Sometimes the Blount smokes you!
- We play the song of the week: Sifting – Epsilon
- We talk about commercials from Tide, “No One puts Beckham in the corner”, and more!
- The trailers for Jurassic World 2, Solo: A Star Wars story & Cloverfield Paradox.
- Fear reviews Cloverfield Paradox and their viral marketing
- Controversy over some of the commercials.
- The half time show can suck my ass
- The sports equality, and Target gets in some hot water!
- All that and more!
This episode is proudly sponsored by Spunk Lube! Spunk Lube is an award winning personal lubricant, and the only Lube BAD ASS enough to be sold at The Hog & Whistle! Whether you are having fun by yourself or with a friend, bring the best! Spunk Lube!
Thanks to everyone that supports the show! If you love what we do and would love to hear or see more content coming out you can click the links below to get more involved or grab yourself some awesome shit!!
Music Featured in this episode:
Bumpers Featured in this episode:
If you want more FYFC in your life make sure to follow us on the links below!
Give us a call anytime! Leave a greeting, pimp your show/product/band, anything you want and we will play it on the next available show!!