Fear sits down with his daughter Alex to talk a bit about her getting into horror movies, Halloween and lots more! Check it out!
- We talk about being a kid and starting to get into horror movies
- We talk about John Carpenter’s Halloween, does it hold up?
- One of Fear’s fav anthologies Trick ‘r Treat!
- Check out #FEARCast31 to find out what horror films Fear is watching!
- Parenting with Fear 101… not for everyone.
- Fear’s kids are polar opposites, and that’s awesome!
- Alex is mini Fear, down to the doodles during school.
- Bridging the horror gap from Hocus Pocus to real horror!
- Alex is bed ridden, and can’t do Halloween this year.
- Halloween and Life when Fear was young compared to now.
- Becoming a YouTuber, and this new creative world we live in!
- Things you can’t say, and why does anyone care about what I have to say
- Just do it… it’s that simple. Do the things.
- Favourite Halloween candy?
- The Alberta weather!
- After Halloween… comes Alex’s birthday… then Christmas!!
- All that and more!
Music Featured in this episode:
1) Our Last Enemy – FEARCast Theme
Bumpers Featured in this episode:
Thanks to everyone that supports the show! If you want more FYFC in your life make sure to follow us on the links below!