This is part 2 of the chat with James D. Schumacher III. The first episode was very deep and was really a release for James. It was a chance to get out the story of his father and to let the pain out. This episode continues on from the last as James shows us how he is taking the pain in his life and turning it into some amazing stories.
In this episode we talk about:
– Maybe his film “The Astronaut” wasn’t about his father…
– James’ next book is “Through the Witches”, and it looks amazing!
– The Fallout of “Inheritance”
– The people who latch on and suck your creativity.
– What happens when you stop playing it safe
– Fucking with Razar & Marko! Both James and I can’t draw!
– You need someone who can call you on your bullshit
– James is also looking to make a new film “Tannhäuser”
– Trying to not waste your life
– Shout out to SuperHeroSpeak
– Stop lying to yourself, and surround yourself with people who that won’t put up with it!
- Check us out streaming on The Podcast Radio Network (102.7 WSNR)! Friday nights from 8pm by clicking HERE.
Music Featured in this episode:
1) Our Last Enemy – FEARCast Theme
Thanks to everyone that supports the show! If you want more FYFC in your life make sure to follow us on the links below!
Do you LOVE horror movies? Want them delivered to your door? Then click on the link below and subscribe to HORROR PACK! You know you want 4 horror Blu-ray and/or DVD sent to your house each month, stop waiting. Sign up now! Join the HorrorPack Subscription