In this episode we talk about:
– Mike jumps right into the sexy fire with FaceTime sex
– We find out whats going on with The Mike Jolitz Show
– The podcasters curse… “Is it worth it?”
– Taking some time to breathe.
– FEAR makes an announcement about FYFCast…
– Inspiring people is such a weird thing
– The sugar addiction is REAL
– Remember who is going to be for you in a years time
– We chat some horror! Midnight Meat Train, Devil’s Domain and more!
– Somehow we end up talking about Star Wars
– FEAR tells the story of Calgary Horror Con
– We talk about getting our kids into horror and our first horror movies
– We chat about new horror coming out later this year
– The Nickelback rebuttal, and kicking rock music in the ass!
– Mike’s new obsession with the Musical.ly app
–Fear’s Five….or uh.. Four it seems I can’t Count!
— Is there any band that you regret you didn’t get to see live?
— What’s the best concert you’ve ever been too?
— What classic movie monster would you be?
— Who would play you in your bio pic?
- Check us out streaming on The Podcast Radio Network (102.7 WSNR)! Friday nights from 8pm by clicking HERE.
Music Featured in this episode:
1) Our Last Enemy – FEARCast Theme
Thanks to everyone that supports the show! If you want more FYFC in your life make sure to follow us on the links below!
Do you LOVE horror movies? Want them delivered to your door? Then click on the link below and subscribe to HORROR PACK! You know you want 4 horror Blu-ray and/or DVD sent to your house each month, stop waiting. Sign up now! Join the HorrorPack Subscription